Friday, November 19, 2004

It's Starting Already

Well it's started already. I thought I was getting
an early start but no, others started before me
and are already sending out their mailings for...

The Busiest and Most Profitable Time of the Year.

I am not talking about the mailings from Hickory
Farms, Home Depot, ToysRUs or any of the other
major retail stores.

I am talking about those who are signing up as
many new affiliates for their affiliate programs
as possible before Christmas.

Today I received 2 mailings from programs I am
in reminding me to advertise my referral link as
opposed to selling or helping me sell their products.

I don't have to tell you why they want more people
to sign up but I will anyway. The more people trying
to sell their products - the more sales theywill make.

And that's good business!

Now whether you have your own affiliate program or
not, becoming an affiliate for a good program is
still a good idea. Even the very successful online
marketers join other affiliate programs.

By joining multiple affiliate programs that offer
similar products, you have more to offer your
customers.

You don't do most of your shopping at Tide stores
or Sony stores. Sure, there are specialty stores
but most of these products are still available in
other places that attract more customers because
of the wide variety of products and manufacturers.

As I have stated in many of my newsletter articles:

Learn some of your online marketing techniques from
what works offline.

BUT... there is one very important thing to
remember while you are joining affiliate programs.

Join "Good" ones because you don't what to sell
valueless material or earn next to nothing on
your sales. Find honest, solid and dependable
programs that offer good products or services
and pay you a decent commission for your work.

I have joined many fine affiliate programs and
have some of them listed here:

http://www.affiliates-win.com/pbi/

and here:

http://www.friendswhocare.us/tools.htm

To Your Success,
Susan

PS - Here's the link to free affiliate program
that has already started recruiting new affiliate
for Christmas. They have many fine products, pay
a good commission, don't require you to earn a
large commission before they pay you and give you
2 ways to get paid (check or PayPal). You can get
all the details on Neil Shearing's Affiliate Program
site.

No comments: