Monday, July 25, 2005

In case of emergency : I C E

Until Joe sent this information, I had
not heard of I C E. Please take a moment
to read it. Joe has included a link
where you can get some background
information and I although I found
several other links, most of them had
the same news article so I've just included
1:

'ICE' Cell Phone Plan Would Help Rescuers
__________

In case of emergency : I C E

Paramedics will turn to a victim's cell phone for
clues to that person's identity. You can make their
job much easier with a simple idea that they are
trying to get everyone to adopt: I C E.

ICE stands for In Case of Emergency. If you add an
entry in the contacts list in your cell phone under
ICE, with the full name and phone no. of the person
the emergency services should call on your behalf,
you can save them a lot of time and have your loved
ones contacted quickly. It only takes a few moments
of your time to do and could potentially save your
life and those you care for.

Paramedics are learning what I C E means and are
beginning to look for it immediately.

ICE your cell phone NOW then spread the word!

I just Did and I think your loved ones would
appreciate it too.

Please pass this one along Please!
http://simplewealthplan.com/mp.cgi/JH1965/index.html

__________

Thanks, Joe, for sending this information
to us.

To Your Success,
Susan
http://www.friendswhocare.us

No comments: