Thursday, January 27, 2005

It May Be Old - But It's Still Good

The last couple of weeks I have been negligent in my
blog duties and other things because I have been trying
to make some changes to my site. And , like many, I
am a self-taught web programmer so it's taking awhile.

But today I decided to catch up on some of the ezines I
get and guess what?

Many of them are still sending articles about owning your
own domain names and having your own sites.

Why?

Because while the advice may be old - it's still very good.

Sure, there's a lot of new advice for internet marketing and
lots of new products to help you achieve your goals. But
that doesn't mean all the old advice and products aren't
good. In fact, most of the new stuff is designed and written
for those who have already mastered the old. In other
words, you must have the basics in place in order for you to
use and master the new information and products. And having
your OWN web site and domain name are about as basic as
you can get.

To find some free and inexpensive resources to help you
build and get your site up check out my startup page at:

http://www.friendswhocare.us/startups.htm

To Your Success,
Susan

PS - I've included a tip on the startup page that tells you
how to put your affiliate pages on your own site so you
don't have to have any ideas on how to design a site or
even know any html.

http://www.friendswhocare.us/startups.htm

No comments: