Monday, January 10, 2005

Working On The Forum

I'll be the first one to admit that
I take on too much and expect things
to get done faster than they actually
will but - I am working on the forum.

Right now I think I have the first several
areas open for posting - down to Traffic
Generation. I did post a few things in
some of the beginning area and will
be posting to other areas after I get
everything unlocked.

So check out the forum to see if there
are any other areas you would like to
have added and stop by the Member area
to introduce yourself.

http://affiliates-win.com/phpBB/index.php

All the areas of the forum will be open
for everyone to read and some of the
areas will be open for everyone to post.
Most of the forum will be set up where
only subscribers of the newsletter may
post. If you have any thoughts about
how the permissions should be set up
please let me know.

To enforce the subscriber only
restrictions it will be necessary
for people to become a registered
member of the forum and only
subscribers may do that.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know what's
happening and I'll keep you informed
as things progress.

To Your Success,
Susan

PS - If you have any problems getting
registered please let me know. I still
don't have all my email tools in place
since I reloaded my operating system
so I may miss some of the requests to
join right now.

Thanks for being so understanding and
let's all work together to get this
forum going.

No comments: