Thursday, May 13, 2004

Thanks For Your Comments

So far I see that Teri and DJ have made some comments.

Thanks!

Teri - I don't know how much time this blogging will take but I am hoping it will, in fact, save me some time and allow me to delete some of my autoresponder email address (like the ones for the polls) so I can reduce the amount of time I spend on deleting sp~am.

DJ - Right now I am hoping I don't have to worry about getting off track with this Blog since I am not too sure what track this Blog is on. I am hoping that this first Blog can be used for general stuff and we can always create different Blogs if we need to start limiting our discussions (like maybe setting up a polling Blog).

To Everyone - Let's have some fun sharing info with this Blog. Just be sure to keep if nice and friendly - we all know the rules for FriendsWhoCare. Also, I receive an email with your comments every time someone adds one but I will have to answer you either through a new posting or through the comments since it doesn't send your mailing address.

No comments: