Tuesday, May 18, 2004

What I Think Of My FriendsWhoCare Subscribers

I received an email from an online friend that
I just had to share with you. Since I don't
usually pass on email chain letters but did
like the sentiment in this one I posted it to
a new page and will be adding it to my "Just
For Fun" links.

Now I have come to know some of you very well
through our email correspondence. And some of
you are remaining anonymous. But no matter.
You are special to me.

So please take a look at the site. And if you
have a friend that you want to share it with
then go ahead and send the URL to them. I am
not collecting or advertising anything from
this page so it is safe to share with everyone.

http://www.friendswhocare.us/friends.htm

To Your Success,
Susan Carroll
FriendsWhoCare Newsletter

No comments: