Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Your Email List Isn't Working

And yet another email I wanted to share with you.

Since I am always worrying about whether or not
my email is getting through and since many of
you have your own online publications I thought
I should pass this along too.

**********
Start of email

Your Email List Isn't Working

You may not be aware of this, but there's a good
chance your email list is not working for you as
you *think* it is.

If you publish an online newsletter, eCourse,
tip-of-the-day, special report, autoresponder message
or email list of any kind...

...you've got a big problem!

To find out why less than 10% of your subscribers may
actually be reading your email messages ... and what
you can do to reverse this problem, visit:

-> http://www.affiliates-win.com/getresults.htm

While you're there, you can download a FRE^E copy of
a *BRAND NEW* report series that will show you how to
get your list members to actually receive, read and
respond to every mailing you send out.

****BREAKING NEWS RELEASED TODAY****

Plus, for the first time ever, I'm sharing 24 secrets
you can begin using RIGHT NOW to pull in more profit
from any list. This is NEVER-BEFORE-REVEALED information
and it will only be at the site for a limited time, so
don't delay.

It's all at...

-> http://www.affiliates-win.com/getresults.htm

Best of Success,
Jimmy Brown

End of email
**********

To Your Success,
Susan Carroll
FriendsWhoCare Newsletter


PS - By the way, if you haven't sent in the info
for your online publication so I can post it on
my new page please take a moment and send it. All
I need is a short description of you ezine/newsletter
and the URL or email address where subscribers can
sign up.

No comments: