Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Why I Love TheGuruMarketer.com

When Ian Herculson over at TheGuruMarketer.com released his new 'Smart Subscriber' program a few months ago he got rave reviews within a few days from some of the internet's TOP marketers like;

- Jerome Chapman
- Mr. Joe Vitale
- Jason Mangrum
- Bryan Winters
- Diane Hughes
- Rod Lynn
- Jason Anderson
- Doug West

Now I don't know what they were raving about but I will tell you what I like about this program. It's a ready made ezine where I get all the affiliate commissions.

When this program first came out I recommended it and I still do even though none of my 'Smart Subscriber' downline have built their own downline.

Now that may sound foolish on my part since everyone is suppose to be building a downline to make more money. But the truth is - most people won't and I don't care.

Why don't I care?

Simple, I don't promote the 'Smart Subscriber' program anywhere but in my newsletter. I do promote the TheGuruMarketer.com newsletter in lots of places and get regular subscribers to it.

TheGuruMarketer.com ezine advertises the 'Smart Subscriber' program and lots of other things. Now I am getting checks from several of the affiliate programs I have never had time to advertise because my GuruMarketer subscribers are buying things.

I love getting unexpected money. Don't you?

And TheGuruMarketer.com ezine is really easy to promote because it has some really great bonuses for those who sign up.

So that's why I love the 'Smart Subscriber' program:

1. It offers something of value to get subscribers
2. I find the subscribers and someone else does all the work of mailing things out
3. I get all the commissions for all the purchases

Oh, I should also mention that the affiliate programs it promotes are top notch. Most are free affiliate programs but some aren't and you are not pressured into signing up for any of them. In fact, even though I was already an affiliate of most of the programs before I became a 'Smart Subscriber' there are still a couple I haven't joined.

You can read all about the 'Smart Subscriber' program
here OR try it FR.E.E for 14 days!!!

http://www.friendswhocare.us/super.htm

(Sorry, you'll have to copy and paste the link for the 'Smart
Subscriber' program because the link for the title will take you to TheGuruMarketer.com offer.)

To Your Success,
Susan

No comments: