Thursday, September 30, 2004

FriendsWhoCare Affiliate and Network Marketing Forum

If you read this week's newsletter you already
know about the new FriendsWhoCare Affiliate and
Network Marketing Forum. But in case you missed
it I'll repeat myself.

The forum was created to give you a place to
promote the free sites you were given when
you joined your affiliate and network marketing
programs.

Unlike most forums than ban advertising,
advertising is one of the major purposes of
this forum.

You can read all about it at:

http://www.friendswhocare.us/forum.htm

And if you have any comments about how to
make this forum work or the about the rules
or anything else for that matter, please
send them to me.

This forum is open so you should be able
to start posting your affiliate and network
marketing information right now. If you have
any problems, let me know and I'll work on
getting them fixed.

I'll be looking for you at our new forum.

To Your Success,
Susan

No comments: